The GloveFAST Clean is our compact positive pressure isolator with a three-filter system and is our best-priced product that can be flexibly adapted to your needs. It is also optionally available in a negative pressure version.
Our GloveFAST Clean is suitable for the following applications:
- Preparation of anti-neoplastic chemotherapy
- Manipulation of cytotoxic and cytostatic drugs
- Manipulation of etiological agents with proven pathogenicity towards humans and animals
- Handling of pathogenic mixtures in high concentration and mutagenic agents
- Oncogenic viruses
- Microbiology, virology and cell cultures
- Transformed DNA applications
- TPE/TPN production
- IV solutions
Ambient air is drawn into the closed Isolator system from the top. The air is filtered by the suction HEPA filter and directed downwards as laminar flow before being filtered again by a second HEPA filter. As the system is at positive pressure, the air is recirculated and filtered again through the main HEPA filter located below the work surface (third filter station). This air is then partially recirculated back into the work area and exhausted upward, where it again passes through an exhaust HEPA filter (fourth filter station).
The housing is made of cold rolled epoxy painted steel with Alesta® Dupont antimicrobial coating. The inner surfaces are manufactured of stainless steel AISI 304, the working surface of the work and transfer chambers are made of stainless steel AISI 316 with Scotch-Brite finish. All edges are rounded with a 3 mm radius. The entire Isolator may as well be delivered completely instainless steel AISI 304 or AISI 316 with Scotch-Brite finish.
- Front window of the isolator and the transfer lock are made of double, glare-free 8 mm safety glass
- Left and right side windows are made of 6 mm tempered glass
- Hinged front window for easy cleaning and maintenance - two gas struts keeps the window in open position
- Tightness of the front window ensured by tested seals - pressed on by means of screws
- 300 mm GlovePorts with O-ring system to accommodate arm cuffs
- Interlock system: transfer gate electromagnetically interlocked; inner and outer doors time-shifted interlocked; opening of inner door only possible after automatic time-shifted purging process and by up/down sliding system; inner door made of PETG material
- Working air velocity of 0.45m/s in the main working area and transfer lock - optionally reduced air velocity of 0.25 m/s or individual settings