Microbiological Safety Workbenches
The SafeFAST XXL is an individualised microbiological safety cabinet designed to accommodate e.g. automated laboratory robots. The workbench offers clean air of class ISO 3 according to ISO EN 14644-1. The workbench operates in negative pressure with an inflow barrier of 0.5m/s air velocity and thus offers the highest product and personal protection.
Part of the air is discharged via an exhaust air HEPA filter, thus also guaranteeing environmental protection.
The SafeFAST XXL can be "customised" in a variety of ways to meet the requirements of each application in accordance with EN 12469:2000. The Robot models with heavy duty shelves allow work with large and heavy equipment such as 3D printers or robots. The standard working depth is 1,000 mm and the working height is 1,000 mm.
- Epoxy powder coated steel outer casing and inner back panel.
- AISI 304L stainless steel reinforced working surface
- Filtration by H14 HEPA vertical flow and exhaust filters according to CEN EN 1822
- Ventilation via electric centrifugal fan
- Front and side windows made of polycarbonate
- Front panel with hinges to hold open for an opening height of up to 600 mm
- Electrical sockets with IP 55 protection
- DEHS test ports (quick couplings) for filter integrity tests
- Fluorescent lighting outside the working area
- Microprocessor-controlled regulation with alarms for the most important unit parameters
- 70 % recirculating air via main HEPA Filter H14
- 30 % via exhaust HEPA Filter H14
- Units completely made of stainless steel AISI 304 or 316
- Additional data outputs
- UV light installed on aluminium night cover
- Side diffusers
- Customised dimensions
- Hinged front window for optimal cleaning
- 1 or 2 sockets depending on size
|Model Type||SafeFAST XXL 1.2 m||SafeFAST XXL 1.5 m||SafeFAST XXL 1.8 m||SafeFAST XXL 2.2 m|
|Standards||EN12469, EN61010-1||EN12469, EN61010-1||EN12469, EN61010-1||EN12469, EN61010-1|
|Overall Dimensions (W×H×D, mm)||1233 × 1885 × 1190||1637 × 1855 × 1190||1942 × 1885 × 1190||2398 × 1885 × 1190|
|Useful Dimensions (W×H×D, mm)||1190 × 1000 × 1000||1495 × 1000 × 1000||1800 × 1000 × 1000||2256 × 1000 × 1000|
|Electrical Data||1Ph+E – 230 V 50 hz||1Ph+E – 230 V 50 hz||1Ph+E – 230 V 50 hz||1Ph+E – 230 V 50 hz|