Workbench for weighing works
FlowFAST H Reverse Flow
Laboratory applications involving weighing, mixing and preparation of hazardous or nerve-assaulting powders can be performed safely and economically with the FlowFAST H reverse flow powder weighing system. The unique design of the system ensures weighing accuracy without compromising containment.
Specifically designed for powder containment applications, the FlowFAST H Reverse Flow unit provides carefully directed intake airflow at the front of the unit to ensure the user is not exposed to hazardous powders or strong pharmaceutical compositions. The aerodynamically carefully designed unit reduces airflow turbulence for maximum containment, while minimising the impact that draughts can have on sensitive scales. The design of the unit exceeds the containment requirements of ANSI/ASHRAE 110, as confirmed by independent type testing. All exhaust air is HEPA filtered, trapping virtually all particles before they can enter the laboratory environment.
- Removable Phenol work surface, chemical-resistant and wear-resistant.
- Outer surfaces are powder-coated, eliminating 99.9% of surface bacteria within 24 hours.
- Fully configurable microprocessor regulation with acoustical and optical alarm in case of unsafe conditions.
- 2 pre-installations for electric wiring for connecting possible additional units inside FlowFAST H Reverse Flow to the electric mains.
- Built-in 5000k fluorescent tube, warm-white.
|Model Type||FlowFAST H Reverse 0.9 m||FlowFAST H Reverse 1.2 m||FlowFAST H Reverse 1.5 m||FlowFAST H Reverse 1.8 m|
|Standards||EN ISO 14644-1||EN ISO 14644-1||EN ISO 14644-1||EN ISO 14644-1|
|Overall Dimensions (W×H×D, mm)||945 × 1195 × 925||1250 × 1195 × 925||1555 × 1195 × 925||1860 × 1195 × 925|
|Useful Dimensions (W×H×D, mm)||885 × 734 × 600||1190 × 734 × 600||1495 × 734 × 600||1800 × 734 × 600|
|Electrical Data||1Ph+E - 230V 50Hz||1Ph+E - 230V 50Hz||1Ph+E - 230V 50Hz||1Ph+E - 230V 50Hz|