Glove changing system
Easy click system for easy glove change
The isolator glove is exposed to high loads every day and must therefore be changed regularly. In order to make the daily work on the isolator as easy and quick as possible, we offer the new Easy Click System. The easy glove change ensures that every user can carry out the change themselves within 3 minutes.
Take a look at our step-by-step instructions in the gallery or download our flyer.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Significant savings in effort and time due to simple and fast replacement
- All components of the port have a mechanical strength 4 times higher than required by the EN 421 standard.
- Allows a change under sterile conditions with corresponding personal and product protection
- The simplicity of the glove change significantly reduces training time
Conformity to standards
The Easy Click glove change system complies with the following standards:
- EN 421 confirms the tightness over 5 glove changes by a bacterial test
- The port is made of thermoplastic polyester PBT, which complies with class VI ISP 23.
- PBT complies with FDA requirements (CFR, Title 21, Part 177, Section 1660)
Choose between the following materials:
- Neoprene: High protection against cytotoxic products
- Colour: black
- Material thickness: 5/10
- Length: 330 mm
- CSM: Excellent resistance to chemical products and sterilising agents
- Colour: white
- Material thickness: 4/10