The GloveFAST cRABS (restricted-access barrier system) is a restricted-access isolator system. It is used in many industries where a controlled atmosphere is required - for example in the pharmaceutical, medical, chemical or electrical engineering industries.
FASTER GloveFAST cRABS correspond to the current state of the art and are classified as active cRABs.
- Reliable protection for operator, product and process
- Physical barrier between operator and product
- Providing laminar airflow in cleanroom class A (ISO 5) within a class B (ISO 7) area ensures process protection
- Airflow optimized barrier design
- Integrated glove system for process intervention
- High quality construction
- Airlock technology
- Designed according to GMP guidelines, FASTER GloveFAST cRABS are manufactured in premium quality in Italy
- Up to 500 kg load capacity in the working chamber
- Working chamber depth 1000 mm
- Working chamber height 1000 mm
- Working chamber width up to 2.2 m available