- The warranty period for CARLO ERBA Reagents GmbH devices is 24 months from the invoice date.
- The warranty can be extended on request.
- For spare parts the warranty period is 12 months.
The warranty does not cover:
- Freight or set-up damage (within the delivery process). If your appliance has been damaged in transit, you must make a claim in writing directly to the carrier.
- Units with missing or illegible serial numbers.
- Devices that have not yet been paid to CARLO ERBA Reagents GmbH.
Problems resulting from:
- External causes such as accident, misuse, usage errors, problems with the electrical power supply, insufficient ambient conditions during operation
- Maintenance work that was not authorised by CARLO ERBA Reagents GmbH
- Use that does not comply with the appliance information
- Error in following the unit instructions / device manual
- Failure to carry out predictive maintenance
- Problems caused by the use of accessories, parts or components not supplied by CARLO ERBA Reagents GmbH
- Damage due to fire, flood or force majeure
- Changes or modifications to the device by the customer
- Consumables such as filters (HEPA, ULPA, activated carbon filters, pre-filters) and fluorescent tubes / UV lamps.
Parts or accessories requested by the customer and installed at the factory are subject only to the extent of the warranty provided by the parts manufacturer. Customer agrees that in connection with such parts purchased from CARLO ERBA Reagents GmbH, the CARLO ERBA Reagents GmbH Limited Warranty does not apply and that the parts manufacturer's warranty is the only warranty with respect to such parts. The customer must use this parts manufacturer's warranty with respect to such parts and may not seek warranty assistance from CARLO ERBA Reagents GmbH under any circumstances.