GS Biotech Ltd, Unit 6, Ailsa Industrial, Ailsa Road, Irvine, Ayrshire, Scotland, KA128LN Scottish based GS Biotech, design and manufacture a range of CO2 Cell Culture Incubators. The range is initially comprised of:- 14, 48, and 170 litre chamber capacities.
All models are close descendants of the first six-sided, direct heat incubator. GS Biotech has built on this lineage with smart blending of older and newer technologies to build reliability, performance and choice into the range at a fair price.
The range is designed around a scalable architecture and offers the following features as standard:
- Optimum chamber environment, profiled heating creates gentle circulation – no fan or HEPA filter
- Seamless chamber, with rounded interior corners makes cleaning easy
- Removable shelves are non-tip
- Sealed inner glass door allows chamber viewing
- CO2 range programmable from 0.2 to 20 %
- Temperature range programmable from 4 °C above ambient to 50 °C
- Infrared CO2 Sensor, with auto self-referencing function
- Large, easy to read LCD display with LED backlight
- Removable, seamless, stainless steel humidity reservoir
- 25mm access port for cable pass-through etc.
- HEPA filtration for all incoming gasses
- Large range of options allows you to configure each incubator for each task
- Optional data capture and reporting for QA and verification purposes
- 3 Year Warranty (extendable)
Control System Safety Features Include:
- Independent over temperature cut-out.
- Calibration and programmed data internally backed up to guard against loss.