Double Cooling Series
The TwinCool ultra-low temperature freezers are used to store and protect valuable samples that are subject to strict continuous cooling specifications. The units are designed to function even in the event of compressor failure. They are suitable for storing viruses, pathogens, blood cells and other biological samples used in hospitals, disease control, research facilities and biomedical engineering. They are also used for storage of special materials and other products in the electronics and chemical industries.
- TWIN power for maximum performance and safety
- Energy-efficient thanks to IQ-cool.tec
- Multiple door seals with VIP+ Hybrid insulation reduce cold air loss in compartments. There is little effect on compartment temperatures when a compartment is opened in normal operation.
- Fast reopening of doors through vacuum release
- User-friendly touch display
- Highly efficient and highly reliable cooling fans allow energy savings and safety during long-term storage (by means of temperature control at the compressors).
- Multiple alarm functions including over-temperature alarm, under-temperature alarm, sensor fault, battery discharge, high ambient temperature, power failure, etc. ensure product and equipment safety.
- Best recovery time on the market
- Casing made of painted sheet steel
- The temperature inside the cooling chamber can reach up to -86°C with uniformity within 5°C
- Wide range of operational voltage from 200V to 260V which allows operating the units even in areas of poor electric supply
Temperature / Cooling system
- Microprocessor control system, control range from -40°C to -86°C in increments of 1°C
- Deep freeze system designed and manufactured under best known practice with components of highest possible quality
Ventilation technique by EBM Papst
- Reliability test carried out and passed on all models, including ageing test of the control electronics at 85°C and 85% relative humidity
- Special design of the control system for a well balanced cascade cooling system
- UL and CE certified for safety in use
- USB interface for downloading temperature data
- Safety padlock at the outer door
- Operable at ambient temperature from 10°C to 32°C
- Input voltage and ambient temperature are displayed simultaneously to ease supervision of ambient conditions
- Lockable door handle and/or individual key to avoid that other people, also having a deep freezer, can have access to your valuable samples. Furthermore there is space for an additional padlock for extra safety.
- CO2 safety system including control, alarm backup and CO2 valve
- 20 years: VIP+ isolation
- 6 years: compressor (connected with a maintenance contract)
- 72h-Battery-Back-Up: Accu-buffering for printer and microprocessor with touch-screen
- Stainless Steel hinge: Massive hinges on the doors
- Reindorced removable shelves: For maximum weight loading; adjustable in height
- PT 100 temperature sensor: In stainless steel housing
- Remote-alarm: Connection to the GLT in place
- Vacuum-Release: Port to vacuum drain
- Prefilter: Simple to exchange
- Circular paper disk printer: For temperature, fix installed in the control board. As standard equipped with power supply for permanent operation by battery (independent from mains). The removable circular printer paper disks are for 24 hours or 7 days. The actual temperature is written onto the diagram paper by a black felt-tip pen. The temperature is measured inside the chamber.
- Storage Racks: Optional, ergonomic designed racks for easy storage; In different sizes available
- CO2-Backup System
|Cooling performance (°C)||-86||-86|
|Temp. range (°C)||-40 – -86||-40 – -86|
|Power supply (V/Hz)||208-230/50||208-230/50|
|Net/gross weight (ca.) (kg)||325/355||350/385|
|Inner dimensions (B×T×H, mm)||620 x 716 x 1310||766 x 716 x 1310|
|Outer dimensions (B×T×H, mm)||895 x 998 x 1980||1046 x 998 x 1980|