The Salvum Series from HAIER provide you with the highest level of sample protection and sustainability at the same time. The newly developed high-efficiency fan motors in combination with the VIP+Hybrid insulation ensure extremely low energy consumption. The exclusively used hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerant is also particularly climate-friendly.
- Multiple door gaskets reduce loss of cold air from the compartments. There is only little influence to compartment temperature when a door is opened during normal operation.
- High-efficiency and most reliable cooling blowers allow energy savings and safety on long-term storage (due to temperature control at the compressors)
- Multiple alarm functions including high-temperature alarm, low-temperature alarm, sensor failure, low battery, high ambient temperature, power breakdown etc. lead to safety of product and equipment.
- Best recovery time on the market
- Housing of painted steel sheet
- 20 years guaranty on the VIP+ isolation
- 6 years guaranty on the compressor (connected with a maintenance contract)
- The temperature inside the cooling chamber can reach up to -86°C with uniformity within 5°C
- Wide range of operational voltage from 200V to 260V which allows operating the units even in areas of poor electric supply
Temperature / Cooling system
- Microprocessor control system, control range from -40°C to -86°C in increments of 1°C
- Deep freeze system designed and manufactured under best known practice with components of highest possible quality
Ventilation technique by EBM Papst
- Reliability test carried out and passed on all models, including ageing test of the control electronics at 85°C and 85% relative humidity
- Special design of the control system for a well balanced cascade cooling system
- UL and CE certified for safety in use
- USB interface for downloading temperature data
- Safety padlock at the outer door
- Operable at ambient temperature from 10°C to 32°C
- Input voltage and ambient temperature are displayed simultaneously to ease supervision of ambient conditions
- Lockable door handle and/or individual key to avoid that other people, also having a deep freezer, can have access to your valuable samples. Furthermore there is space for an additional padlock for extra safety.
- CO2 safety system including control, alarm backup and CO2 valve
|Cooling performance (°C)||-86||-86||-86||-86||-86||-86|
|Temp. range (°C)||-40 – -86||-40 – -86||-40 – -86||-40 – -86||-40 – -86||-40 – -86|
|Mains connection (V/Hz)||230/50||230/50||230/50||230/50||230/50||230/50|
|Compressor capacity (W)||900||650||900||750||1000||1000|
|Electric load (A)||7.5||5.0||8.0||6.0||10||10|
|Net-/Grossweight (approx.) (kg)||238/278||255/286||295/335||300/300||345/385||380/410|
|Useful dimensions (W×D×H, mm)||465 × 630 × 1165||465 × 716 × 1310||590×630× 1310||620 × 716 × 1310||766× 716 × 1310||870× 716 × 1310|
|General dimensions (W×D×H, mm)||812 × 893 × 1846||812 × 980 × 1980||860×900× 1980||895 × 980 × 1960||1041× 980 × 1960||1145× 980 × 1960|
- 72h-Battery-Back-Up: Accu-buffering for printer and microprocessor with touch-screen
- Stainless Steel hinge: Massive hinges on the doors
- Reindorced removable shelves: For maximum weight loading; adjustable in height
- PT 100 temperature sensor: In stainless steel housing
- Remote-alarm: Connection to the GLT in place
- Vacuum-Release: Port to vacuum drain
- Prefilter: Simple to exchange
- Circular paper disk printer: For temperature, fix installed in the control board. As standard equipped with power supply for permanent operation by battery (independent from mains). The removable circular printer paper disks are for 24 hours or 7 days. The actual temperature is written onto the diagram paper by a black felt-tip pen. The temperature is measured inside the chamber.
- Storage Racks: Optional, ergonomic designed racks for easy storage; In different sizes available
- CO2-Backup System