ULT Cryo chest -150°C
The -150°C cryo-freezer developed by Haier Biomedical provides a safe, convenient and economical alternative for a long-term storage method for customers.
By providing a storage environment about 20°C colder than the recrystallization temperature of water, Truhe is suitable for storing a variety of biological samples such as viruses, erythrocytes, leukocytes, cutis, skeletons, sperm, oceanic products, special test materials, and even electronic products for testing. It can be used in institutions such as blood banks, hospitals, epidemic prevention services, research institutes and research laboratories.
- Microprocessor control: Touch LCD display provides clear temperature indication and allows adjustable temperature range from -130°C to-150°C and temperature curve query.
- Optimized two-stage Casecade cooling system
- Hermetically sealed system
- Environmentally friendly and energy-saving HC refrigerants
- Permanently lubricated fan systems
- Touch LCD display for easy operation
- Environmental range from 10 °C to 30 °C
- LN2 backup system compatible
- Remote alarm monitoring
- Intelligent condenser fans for energy saving
- Alarm system: user programmable temperature alarms, alarm set points, power failure, sensor failure, remote alarm, hot condenser and extremely high ambient temperature.
- Alarm types: audible and visual alarm
- Protection features: Authorized user ID management for configuration, start-up delay, voltage compensation system.