Cryo Freezer -150°C
The -150 °C Cryo Freezer developed by Haier Biomedical provides a safe, convenient and economical solution for long-term sample storage.
By providing a storage environment about 20 °C colder than the recrystallization temperature of water, the chest is suitable for storing a variety of biological samples such as viruses, erythrocytes, leukocytes, cutis, skeletons, sperm, oceanic products, special test materials and even electronic products for testing. It can be used in institutions such as blood banks, hospitals, epidemic prevention services, research institutes and research laboratories.
- Microprocessor control: The touch LCD display provides a clear indication of the temperature in the cabin at an easy viewing angle and allows an adjustable range from -130 °C to -150 °C as well as temperature curve interrogation
- Optimized two-stage Casecade cooling system
- Hermetically sealed system
- Environmentally friendly and energy-saving HC refrigerants
- Continuously lubricated fan systems
- Alarm system: user programmable alarm setpoints for high and low temperatures, power failure, sensor failure, remote alarm, hot condenser, and extremely high ambient temperatures
- Alarm types: audible and visual
- Protection functions: Authorized user ID management for configuration, start-up delay, voltage compensation system
- Properly grounded
- Environmental range from 10 °C to 30 °C
- LN2 backup system compatible
- Remote monitoring and optional IoT
- Intelligent condenser fans for energy savings