All work surfaces are made of SST. As standard, we offer segmented or perforated work surfaces that both facilitate cleaning and optimize the vertical air flow.
Additional you can choose:
- Working tubs
- Segments without perforation
- V-shaped work surfaces
As an alternative to the manually adjustable frame, we offer an electrically height-adjustable base frame. It raises and lowers the entire workstation with integrated lifting cylinders and thus adapts itself optimally to the user.
- With remote control
- Optionally also with rollers (e.g. for animal changing stations and similar)
An integrated PC panel with touch screen is an important aid, especially for research, group work or process optimization in laboratories and pharmacies.
- 19" monitor with touch screen
- Integrated flush in the inside rear wall
- Can be cleaned according to GMP
The prefilter is used for additional filtering – e.g. used with abrasive applications.
Depending on your requirements, thick, strong filter fleeces can be inserted on an ad-hoc basis to relieve the main system in advance.
For continuous compliance with your specified cleanliness class, FASTER offers a special particle counter.
- Permanent measurement of particles
- Monitoring of particle purity class A in the working area
- Top of the class for your safety
Narrow openings between the safety cabinet and the hood allow additional room air to be drawn in during the entire process of exhaust air regulation. This prevents the creation of strong negative pressures and keeps the pressure conditions constant, so that a stable exhaust air flow occurs.
- Also suitable for decoupled connections to on-site exhaust air systems!
We offer the following selection of interfaces for connection to various devices and for immediate access to all data:
- RS 232
- RS 485
- USB/USB 3.0
Depending on your requirements, connections for a wide range of liquids and gases are possible. The laboratory fittings are ergonomic and can be integrated into the side panel or back panel.
Some examples for the different taps are:
- Carbon dioxide
- Combustible gases
- Non-combustible gases
- Service water
- Pressurised air
- Drinking water
- Purified water
- Ultrapure water
Especially for IVF-applications, we offer a warmed work surface for the life support of biological material.
- Temperature control via an integrated input field
- Reliable for all in vitro fertilization!
A controlled work environment is essential for successful in vitro fertilization treatment.
In addition to hygienic conditions and a heatable work surface, a fixure for microscopes should not be neglected. FASTER supports you with an ergonomic and easy-to-use equipment variant.
The weighing worktop, which is fitted flush with the stainless steel work surface, offers an extremely stable and low-vibration worktop. Ideal for:
- Precision scales and
- Sensitive analysis equipment
The ergonomically shaped shelf can optionally be mounted on the left or right of the safety workbench.
- No sharp edges or corners
- Made of antibacterial powder-coated sheet steel
- Easily swiveled when permanently installed
The permanently installed UV-C lamp disinfects the work area thanks to its high output and shadow-free radiation with a high degree of disinfection of 99.9%.
- High irradiance (wavelength 254 nm.)
- Rapid killing of microorganisms
- Time setting with UV timer
- Installed on the inner rear wall
In pharmaceutical applications, hanging rods are an ideal way to hang up or store IV bags, for example.
- Hanging bar incl. 6 hooks
- Optimal use of valuable workspace
The supports not only enable fatigue-free work, the front ventilation slots are neither covered nor blocked by sleeves!
- Made of stainless steel - easy to decontaminate
- Can be retrofitted
- Easily installed and/or removed