FASTER GloveFAST RABs (restricted-access barrier system) is a restricted-access isolator system used in many industries, such as Pharmaceutical technology, medical technology, chemical technology and electrical engineering, where a controlled atmosphere is required.
FASTER GloveFAST RABs are state of the art and are classified as active cRABs.
Reliable protection for product, operator and process
- Reliable safety for process and operator
- Aseptic working conditions: Free of particles and microbiological contamination
- Physical barrier between operator and product
- GMP clean room class A (ISO 5)
The FASTER GloveFAST RABs system is designed to physically separate product and process from the production environment and the operator. Designed according to GMP guidelines, FASTER GloveFAST RABs are manufactured in premium quality in Italy.
FASTER GloveFAST RABs systems are designed for aseptic filling in a clean and safe environment.
- Providing laminar airflow in cleanroom class A (ISO 5) within a class B (ISO 7) area ensures process protection
- Airflow-optimized barrier design
- Integrated glove system for process interventions
- High quality construction
- Airlock technology
- Usable chamber width up to 2.2m available
- Up to 500 kg payload in the working chamber
- Working chamber depth 1000 mm
- Working space height 1000 mm